Read from file not working 4.5?

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:50:46 EDT 2010

Hi John,

It is not at the level of it not opening text files because my apps which do
that in 4.0 also do in LiveCode 4.5.

My suspicion is that the default folder may not now be what you think it
is...stick a put line or two into the script to put the defaultfolder or
TtargetToOpen into the message box to check that the path in the script is
what you think it is supposed to be.

Again my suspicion is that the default folder is no longer the same...

Wayne