Hopefully a simple question

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 01:15:56 EDT 2010

Thank you all for the help.  It's not pretty yet, but I now have a 9x9 grid
that does wrap scrolling using the arrow keys, sets 1 of 2 possible tiles
for each square based on current position, and it even seems to run decently
fast.  So far the data isn't coming from an array, just from a flat list,
but it's working!  No iso view yet, only using the 2 very simple tiles, but
its a definate step!  Thanks a ton!