Hopefully a simple question

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 22:13:29 EDT 2010

3/4 view?  Same as iso view?

Oh cool, just looked up toroid (didn't know what it was believe it or not)
got a visual of how that would work now, thx!

Setting things up with buttons now, and simply using labels to mark terrain
types for the moment so I can get a basic movement system running, still
looking at graphics options.  Thanks much for your pointers.