LiveCode in K-6 school environment

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Sep 22 20:54:10 EDT 2010

Hi

I'm about to start doing a day a week at my kids school to help them with their ICT program and I'm interested to hear the experiences of anyone using LiveCode in that environment. I'm thinking in terms of:
 - providing tools for teachers.
 - eLearning for young kids.
 - Starting programming for older kids (9 or 10 year olds).
 - providing tools for parents or school/parent communication

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding
M E R Goulding Software Development

InstallGadget - How to create an installer in 10 seconds
revObjective  - Making behavior scripts behave