Invisible HTMLText Character?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 00:16:56 EDT 2010

You are probably going to have to use a combination of tags

and it would be easier to eventually create the CSS since you will
want to apply this to several text areas

The idea is to nest <div> and other tags to hold characters and then
move them into position using

style='position:absolute; left: 5px' --move to the right +5
-- by setting the left attribute to 5 more pixels than the default
layout position

style='position:absolute; left: -15px; top: 10px'
-- move left 15 pixels, and down 10

style='position:absolute; left: 100px; top: -120px'
--move left 100, and up 120

--------------------

or
<ul>
   <li  style='position:absolute; left: 5px'>Point one is the best
one</li>
   <li  style='position:absolute; left: 10px'>Point two is also very
good</li>
</ul>

or something like

best one   </div>