Invisible HTMLText Character?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Sep 21 23:36:11 EDT 2010

I don't know how to make a character invisible in HTMLtext, but I
wonder if fiddling with firstIndent and leftMargin will do what you
want.

Or a tab after the bullet and at the start of the following lines.

Or negative tabs.  I just made that up; I don't know if there are
negative tab stops.

Or an invisible image the same width as a custom bullet image.

Can htmlText do definition lists?

Dar Scott