Still: Where do I put libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLIb.rev in LiveCode?

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Tue Sep 21 21:56:48 EDT 2010

Jan,

I tried what you suggested, but it still didn't work.  I tried reassigning
the mainstack of qtrReportLib to my main stack like Jacqueline recommended.
That worked great with libUUID, but not with yours.  Is it protected against
such a thing?

The only thing that has worked with qtrReportLib is to put a full path name
into the start using stack statement.

start using stack "/LiveCodeUserExtensions/qtrReportsLib.rev"

Nothing short of this has worked.  I'm concerned about what will happen when
the standalones are built.  Will I still need this stack installed on the
user's computer in the expected directory?
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ yourVision of all the info in yourWorld
A2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-724-1397
alex at a2technology.com
www.a2technology.com