Valentina Help

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 19:02:59 EDT 2010

Mark,

It looks like the log is telling (from what I can tell) that a record is
written...but there is no data being written in my table.  I manually added
7 records to the table, so I am assuming that the..

VTable_AddRecord...
 PARAM: tblRef = "135884248"
return res = 8

...is telling me record number 8 has been added?

I am looking at the file in Valentina Studio and refreshed, closed, etc and
it is not added.

Warren

Valentina_DebugLevel...
 PARAM: inLevel = "kLogParams"
return
VDatabase_Constructor...
 PARAM: inEnumStorageType = "0"
return revDb = 48040944
VDatabase_Open...
 PARAM: dbRef = "48040944"
 PARAM: inStrPath =
"C:/Users/Warren/Desktop/NewSpinner/Database/Spinnables.vdb"
return
VDatabase_Table...
 PARAM: dbRef = "48040944"
 PARAM: inIntIndexOrStrName = "Spinnables"
return res = 135884248
VTable_SetBlank...
 PARAM: tblRef = "135884248"
return