Free RevMedia

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 14:10:24 EDT 2010

  On 09/21/2010 09:01 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
> Richmond-
>
> Tuesday, September 21, 2010, 10:43:12 AM, you wrote:
>
>>    ???????
> https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Dodo

This is really rather amusing:

RevMedia was introduced to stimulate an interest in RunRev, and as an
educational tool for would-be purchasers and students/schoolchildren
to learn how to work with RunRev. And, as such was justly lauded as
a great step forward; and as significantly better than either the 10-line
crippled versions such as RunRev 1.1.1 and 2; and a lot better than the 30
day trials of RunRev 3 and so on.

Since the relase of the Free RevMedia (just about 14 months ago) I have
taught a fair number of kids to program with it, as have, I suspect, many
others world-wide.

Now that is all gone.  Boo!