Still: Where do I put libUUID.rev and qrtReportsLIb.rev in LiveCode?

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Tue Sep 21 13:47:42 EDT 2010

Sarah,

I'm trying to do what you described.  But how?  Are you suggesting that I
import the libUUID.rev and qtrReportsLib.rev as sub stack to the mainstack
of my app?  If so, I can't figure out how to do that.  It must be easy????
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ yourVision of all the info in yourWorld
A2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-724-1397
alex at a2technology.com
www.a2technology.com