Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Mon Sep 20 11:28:40 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

I've written an application (a simple notepad) that I wanted to compile. RunRev documentation suggests creating a "splash screen" that
calls the "notepad" so that notepad can save into itself. So I created a stack called Startup. So far it has a single script in the stack script that says

on preopenstackit
   answer the utargetstack of this stack  -- works
   go to stack the utargetstack of this stack -- not working
end preopenstack

utargetstack is defined as Notepad3. When I open the startup stack it displays the name of the "target" stack correctly
in a dialog (ie. Notepad3).

The next line however does nothing. By that I mean it does not seem to load and run
the Notepad3 stack. This is what I get when I say "put the openstacks"

Message Box
revMenubar
revTools
revStartCentre