Getting started with databases

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Sep 15 13:08:20 EDT 2010

I would seriously consider sqlYoga from Mango Learning. It takes a while to master it, but then it beats SQL syntax, which btw is NOT AT ALL standardized. sqlYoga hides most (if not all) of the syntactical differences between the supported engines, and they have methods for relational joins which really take the headaches out of working with SQL.

Bob