Spaced Out

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Sep 5 08:06:45 EDT 2010

Hi Richmond,

Are you doing this on a PowerPC processor? I think your script will break on a computer with x86 processor. In unicode, a space still is space & NULL on x86 platforms and NULL & space on PPC platforms. Your script seems to find a space on PPC platforms but a NULL character on x86 platforms.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com