Rev & SQL question

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Sep 3 11:50:18 EDT 2010

Me too!

SQL Yoga rocks! Also if you're doing web with RevServer, then RevIgniter
active record implementation is the best thing ever. Everytime I throw
something like:

  rigDbWhere "email", myEmail
  put rigDbGet("members") into tRecord
  put rigDbRow(1) into tContactA

I almost cry tears of joy. I remember my first rev CGIs where we could not
get RevDB to work and we had to build our own database query shell scripts
using combinations of shell() and bash programming to query mysqladmin...
believe me, both SQL Yoga and RevIgniter DB library are wonderful.