DragImage question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 1 19:06:49 EDT 2010

On 9/1/10 6:02 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:
> Thanks, I can't quite get this to work.  If  I use your code, I get an
> error on the export command "Chunk: No such object" and the file is not
> created.
>
> I changed the export command to ....."file "DragImageField" instead
> (file instead of image), then the file was created but my Mac says it's
> a simple text file. Then the set command fails with the same error.

I think our slug meant to say "import snapshot". The image has to be in
the stack before you can use it as a dragimage or a cursor. See
"dragimage" in the dictionary for an explanation of the technique.

"Typically, a control will want to use a pre-existing image object, or
create a temporary object in dragStart that it deletes when it receives
dragEnd."

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com