DragImage question

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Wed Sep 1 19:02:22 EDT 2010

Thanks, I can't quite get this to work.  If  I use your code, I get an
error on the export command "Chunk: No such object" and the file is
not created.

I changed the export command to ....."file "DragImageField" instead
(file instead of image), then the file was created but my Mac says
it's a simple text file.  Then the set command fails with the same
error.

Any ideas?

Pete Haworth

On Sep 1, 2010, at 9:39 AM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com