[OT] G3 and USB 2

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Fri Oct 29 22:36:19 EDT 2010

Another important thing to remember is some drives like the LeCie drives
can be very touchy.  Do not use them to run programs or do much work is
the best way to prevent crashes so just use it for a back up drive.  And to
unmount the drive you might be safest shutting down the computer then
turning off the drive and rebooting your computer again instead of using
the normal unmount option.  I figured it out the hard way but your drive
may not give you the same problems I had.  And when I say I learned
the hard way I had to recover the drive which was more learning and
it does not always work recovering files.

-=>JB<=-