Stress-testing SQLite

Mark Stuart mstuart at adaptcrm.com
Fri Oct 29 20:32:57 EDT 2010

on Fri Oct 29 19:17:40 CDT 2010, Richard Gaskin wrote:

Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences with large data sets if
SQLite.
<<

Hi Richard,
How many tables and how many columns per table (on average) are you
talking about?
That can make a big difference to the performance if there are JOINS
involved.

If not, then that's not so much a problem.

Will the user always apply a WHERE filter to the data?
What's the potential return record set count on a typical filter?

I'd be happy to do some stress testing if you can give me some details.

Regards,
Mark Stuart