Rev as Linux Shell Script

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Oct 28 19:16:23 EDT 2010

  Just a guess ..... libURL uses private handlers, and RevServer scripts
can't have private functions in them.

(The Docs say 'private' applies to desktop and server, but my simple
test suggests otherwise

<?rev
private function a p
return p+p
end a
put a(4)
?>

fails, remove the 'private' and it works.)

There are only 2 instances of it in libURL, so try changing them and see
if it helps ....
beware also of name clashes - e.g. the handler 'log' would cause a clash
in most of my scripts :-)

-- Alex.