[OT] Mac App Store

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 14:13:40 EDT 2010

On 10/26/2010 06:56 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Here here!
>
> Bob
>

> On Oct 23, 2010, at 2:46 AM, Kay C Lan wrote:
>
>> Ah, been extremely busy of late and have a brief moment to visit the List to
>> discover nothing has changed, the old OS wars continues lightly disguised as
>> Steve is Satan discussion.

Let's try to imagine something a bit more intelligent than a bipolar
Christian
"all-or-nothing" situation with Heaven and Hell; for starters, how about a
multiplicity of hells with Steve Jobs and Bill Gates as shameless
devils, and,
dare I say it, Mark Shuttleworth as a sort of sneaky, covered devil;
probably
we could cast "ole Squeaky" (err . . .Richard Stallman) as that horrible
crocodile
god in Egyptian religion who munched hearts.

I don't honestly know why we have to bother about light disguises.

This of course leads to the inevitable question: if all computer people
eventually grow
horns where does that leave Kevin Miller, You and Me????