Keyboards

Leland Vandervort leland at DEV.DISCPRO.ORG
Fri Oct 22 13:36:10 EDT 2010

I use the apple corded keyboard at work, and for home I use the wireless
"short" version (without the numeric keypad)... It took me a few days to get
used to the one at home, but now I'm equally comfortable on both.  At least
now I don't have to tote my keyboard around with me along with my Mbpro.
23" LED Cinema display with "docking" cables in both locations so basically
works like an iMac ;)

Now if only I can get used to the "Magic Mouse"  ;-)

Leland