Tab Panel - how to change the hilited selection?

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Fri Oct 22 13:12:20 EDT 2010

Thanks Andre, but ...

On Oct 22, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

> I think you can do it with the menuhistory

this is what I was using:
     set the menuhistory of button "NavBar" to 5

I thought that was the correct code but I find that when I set the menuhistory on a tab panel, it navigates to the card for that tab. It is as though someone pressed the button. It does not appear to set the hilite for the button that I want hilited.

I am using 4.5.0

Is it a bug? Or is it doing what it is documented to do?

Kee Nethery