Tab Panel - how to change the hilited selection?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Oct 22 13:20:44 EDT 2010

Kee,

let me try to understand, you have a tab panel as a background group which
has a go to card in the menupick handler right?

When you navigate to a card without using the tab menu, it fails to hilite
the correct card there.

Then you do like this, on the menupick, you check if you are going to the
card that is the actual default card, like going to itself, if so, you exit
not to enter an infinite loop. On your opencard handler you set the
menuhistory to the current card.

does this solve your problem?