Keyboards

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 22 10:35:57 EDT 2010

Well, the possibility of being able to use RR...ERR LC to develop iOS apps
caused me to buy a Mac Mini, my first desktop in a while.  For the first
time in a long time I'm looking for a keyboard.

Since I spend a lot of my day banging on keys, I'm looking for something
that doesn't feel like 5h!7, and will put up with the abuse.

I WANT to like the Apple-branded keyboards, but my first impression is that
I don't like the chicklets on the wireless version, and I think I want a
full 105 key keyboard.

I've been to Best Buy but I haven't found one that feels good under my
fingers.

Suggestions?

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."