[OT] Mac App Store

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Oct 22 09:35:49 EDT 2010

Scott,

Congratulations on making to the new and noteworthy pane on the AppStore!!! Just a few reviews and there you are. I can not imagine any other way to get that kind of exposure that quickly. And to think this could happen for desktop apps still seems a good thing to me. It levels the playing field for some.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8