Franklin Audio Intro Pricing Ends Soon; New Testable Too!

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Oct 20 14:02:22 EDT 2010

I mean that Dell will not repair your computer beyond the 3 years extended warranty, because they have no infrastructure to do that. Apple will repair a 10 year old computer if they still have parts, as long as you are willing to pay for it, and I happen to live down the street from an Apple store (not everyone has that luxury I know).

Bob