Sending mouseup to checkboxes on different card

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 10:02:51 EDT 2010

I am trying to devise a script to send a mouseUp to checkboxes on different
cards that are already checked. The following script works for checkboxes on
the first card but gives an execution error message on the second card
saying there is no such object.

I checked the fields and script in this sample stack and cannot find
anything incorrect. So, I have to think there is a problem in my button
script below.

Here is my script:

on mouseUp
repeat with y = 1 to the number of cards
      repeat with b= 1 to the number of buttons of card y
         if the style of button b of card y = "checkbox" then
            if the hilite of button b of card y = "true" then send mouseUp
to button b of card y
         end if
      end repeat
end repeat