Geometry settings...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Oct 16 07:13:54 EDT 2010

Hi Dixie,

This really is a big hassle. You'd have to set several cRevGeneral, cRevGeometry and cRevGeometryCache proprties by script. It is possible but really compliated.

Alternatively, you might try to create a copy of an existing field, which has its geometry settings already. After creating is, call the revUpdateGeometry and revCacheGeometry commands. I can't guarantee that it works, but you might give it a try.

I'm pretty much an opponent of using the geometry manager. In more complicated projects, there is always a moment when it breaks. I always write my own script to manage object sizes and locations. It is faster, more reliable and easier to maintain in the end.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com