RevBrowser question

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Oct 4 09:33:15 EDT 2010

Klaus,

You can have a hidden revBrowser window where you load things, if it suits
you then, you load things on the visible one after fiddling with the hidden
one. Kinda cumbersome but it works, if all you need to check is in the HTML
source then it is better with libURL calls under beforeNavigate but if the
interaction with the server needs cookies then maybe you'd better use a
hidden revbrowser

Andre