Changing Tab Stops in an Option Button

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Oct 2 12:40:50 EDT 2010

  Is there a way to change the size of tab stops on an option (or
combobox) button's list?  I have an Option button that I use to select
different cards.  There used to be only one "level" of items but the
customer has asked to one card to have a second set of levels for one
item.  For example:

Profile
Bookings
     Arrests
     Charges
     Release
Photos
Maintenance

The problem I have is that the tab stop for the second "nesting" is too
far over to the right and I'd like to move it back a little.  Is this
possible?

Also, can the lines in an option (or combobox) list be colored
differently for each item or will I have to hand craft something like that?

Thanks!

len morgan