LC Mobile iOS Upload Figured Out

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Fri Nov 26 23:35:21 EST 2010

Hi All,

Thanks Colin for getting me to think of another thing to check. Short story... all is well at the moment...

Less than short story....

Well, the only two png images are the splash screen and app icon....

I tried the app in the simulator before I built the deployment version.... splash worked, icon worked, sounds worked....

Well, apparently during one of my "clean up the desktop moments" I moved some of the assets to a different folder.... don't know why that didn't mess things up with the simulator.... but, when I open the package contents of the mobile build I found several of the files to be listed as zero KB.... they shouldn't have been. So, I reconnected the files and all went well with build and sending to Apple.

take care,
randy
-----