Live LiveCode code event (with chatrev)

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Fri Nov 26 08:23:48 EST 2010

Hi Bjoernke, I'd like to help out. I've done a number of live events, and am
looking to learn more. I've got some live mixing software, which may be fun
and would be keen on making this a monthly "live coding" event.

2010/11/26 Björnke von Gierke <bvg at mac.com>

> > Unfortunately I will be trying to get my two boys to bed..(always an
> > interesting experience) at this time.
> >
> > Will this be available off line later?

It should be possible to have the live event recorded automatically - it's
always going to be tricky to get everyone online at the same time, so I see
it working better if it were easy and free for anyone to organise their own
small event, and for the material to accrue so that people can check it out
later.