on-rev server question

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Nov 26 13:06:14 EST 2010

Thanks Colin, I was worried about the search engines and whois so thank you.

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
http://lazyriver.on-rev.com
3mcgrath at comcast.net

I Can Speak - Communication for the rest of us...
http://mypad.lazyriver.on-rev.com

I Can Speak on the iPad Store
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/i-can-speak/id364733279?mt=8