Live LiveCode code event (with chatrev)

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Fri Nov 26 07:32:50 EST 2010

Hi Andy

As this is the first time that I am trying something like this, I do not know yet.

However, do your kids really need two hours of constant bedtime-caretaking? If not, you can watch in-between, or after or before...

Alternatively, just let em watch the show, I'm sure i'll be able to bore them to sleeping tears!

Have fun
Bjoernke