revMobile: backbutton graphic geometry

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Fri Nov 26 07:02:27 EST 2010

David,

I will try to improve on the "pixel perfect" though there are limits to
this. Especially if you want to dynamically change the height and width. And
one has to work around some 'anomalies' of the gradient with polygon
graphics...
But I think it can be improved and I will look into this over the weekend.

Could you please specify what should be more pixel perfect?
I guess that the dividing line is not exactly at the tip of the pointing
triangle?

What else?

regards

Bernd