MySQL Server More Expensive than Valentina DB Server (was RE: How do you programmatically create an empty database?)

Ruslan Zasukhin ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com
Wed Nov 24 13:19:23 EST 2010

On 11/24/10 7:48 PM, "Lynn Fredricks" <lfredricks at proactive-intl.com> wrote:

>> It would be interesting to hear from Revolution/LiveCode
>> users whether Valentina really provides much better
>> performance and is really worth paying for.
>
> I would be happy to hear something new - we have plenty of references on the
> valentina-db.com website.

let me add ...

Speed of Valentina was side-effect of COLUMNAR format.
This was explained many times.

But exists many other features which make us to be proud.
:-)

For example:

*** Valentina Links (!!!)

    We have MORE POWERFUL data model than just relational

Central info page about Links is here:

<http://valentina-db.com/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=valentina:vcomponents:vkernel:
vlink:vlink>

*** Recursion SQL commands -- any other db have such powerful commands for
recursion.

and so on

--
Best regards,