MySQL Server More Expensive than Valentina DB Server

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Nov 24 13:11:07 EST 2010

Hi Lynn.

So let's say I have 5 concurrent users using an in house app, that has Valentina Office Server as a backend. Now I want to add 15 more users, because I am expanding access to offices off site, but still part of the company. Do I have to pay more for the extra users? If so, then d you take into account the prior purchase of 5 users when upgrading?

Also, let's say I already have an app fully developed for mySQL and I want to migrate. Is the valentina SQL syntax compliant with the standards that mySQL uses?

Bob