Using SQLite as a multi-user database?

Fredrik Andersson fredrik at morbug.se
Tue Nov 23 13:24:02 EST 2010

Hehe,

Well, no 1 is not an option and no 2 is a bit difficult. I'm making a
small in-house application behind the back of the giant IT-department
(1500 or so people). If I let them know what I'm up to they might begin
to crack down on my (and my other IT-savvy collegues) other
applications. We're sort of the grease that keeps the engine turning by
making small, fast and very specialized applications while the
IT-department makes 10-100 million dollar applications that takes years
to finish.

I'll try to find a suitable compromise. It probably won't be pretty but
I'm sure I can cobble something together :P

Cheers,

Fredrik