Data Grid Helper 1.1.5 makes your datagrids more reactive to keyboard

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:18:10 EST 2010

Dear List,

When I started with the first release of DGH, I promised regular
updates of the tool.
Here is a new one for inaugurating the new list.

What we have for you in this new version:

1) Four new ready to use scripts for making your dgs more reactive to keyboard:

- use enter key for adding new rows in a datagrid.
- use delete key or backSpace key for deleting a row (or several rows)
in a datagrid. A parameter is available for requesting the user
confirmation.
- use return key for editing a cell in a datagrid. You can pass the
number of the cell to edit as a parameter.
Note: For datagrid forms, you need to customize yourself the behavior
script by adding an EditValue handler.
- use command (Mac) or control key (Windows and Linux) + A for
selecting all the rows in a datagrid.
Note: the select multi-lines parameter of the datagrid must be turn to on

Once installed all the scripts provided by the DGH's script installer
can be customized for your own needs (meant that they are not password
protected).

2) Improvement of the DGH's updater

The updater will now display a progress bar during the installation of
a new DGH version.

If you have not already tried the DGH plugin, a trial version - free
for 30 days - is available here:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=17:data-grid-helper-plugin&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

We have also a quick start guide:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=13:data-grid-helper-quick-start-guide&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

If you have special requests about the tool, or you need more
informations about it, please feel free to contact me off-list.

See you next version! 8-)

Best regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)