Livecode icons, omages, stuff for websites?

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Mon Nov 22 13:20:25 EST 2010

Hi All,

I've added the requested icon file at 110dpi for screen use to the media
resources page here:

http://www.runrev.com/company/press-room/media-resources/

Warm regards,

Ben

On 22 November 2010 16:36, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> Jacque-
>
> Monday, November 22, 2010, 8:17:05 AM, you wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see a copy of the app icon (green leaf thing) so I can put
> > it into my About boxes along with the RR accredidation. If we're
> > supposed to use the LiveCode branding image instead I can do that, but
> > the leaf is more compact and looks better at small sizes.
>
> The license agreement (Appendix A) says:
>
> "We would like you to include the RunRev logo, as per the terms set on
> our website. However, unlike the Copyright notice above, you are not
> required to include the logo."
>
> Of course, I'm not sure *where* on the website further terms are
> noted, nor where it might be possible to find said logo. All I could
> find was this...
>
> http://www.runrev.com/company/livecode-license/
>
> --
> -Mark Wieder
>  mwieder at ahsoftware.net

> Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management
> service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

Benjamin Beaumont . RunRev Ltd

Revolution Product Manager
mail : 25a Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
email : ben at runrev.com
company : +44(0) 845 219 89 23
fax : +44(0) 845 458 8487
web : www.runrev.com