Strange Datagrid Column Problem

Peter Haworth pete at mollysrevenge.com
Mon Nov 22 13:03:04 EST 2010

Now the list is back, I can continue this discussion.

I am using the syntax "of the long ID of me" in many places within
datagrid column behavior scripts and this is the only place it has
failed.  Even in the same script that the failure occurred in, there
are other references to"the long ID of me" that work correctly
(although not in connection withe button code that fails)

And in other column behavior scripts I use "the long ID of me" when
referrring to buttons in a column and all works fine.

So maybe there is something different about the datagrid template card
for this datagrid.  I will see if I can find aything.

Pete Haworth