Livecode icons, omages, stuff for websites?

Benjamin Beaumont ben at runrev.com
Mon Nov 22 07:40:02 EST 2010

Hi Richmond,

Thank you for your request. We've added the main LiveCode brand to the press
media downloads page here:

http://www.runrev.com/company/press-room/media-resources/

You'll find a 300dpi transparent PNG for those wishing to print and one at
110dpi for screen use. If other resources are required please
don't hesitate to request them.

Warm regards,

Ben

On 22 November 2010 12:07, Richmond <richmondmathewson at gmail.com> wrote:

> I wonder if there is a set of LC banners, pngs and so forth
> I can use for the links on my website?
>
> Email has been scanned for viruses by Altman Technologies' email management
> service - www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems

Benjamin Beaumont . RunRev Ltd

Revolution Product Manager
mail : 25a Thistle Street Lane South West, Edinburgh, EH2 1EW
email : ben at runrev.com
company : +44(0) 845 219 89 23
fax : +44(0) 845 458 8487
web : www.runrev.com