It was once possible to set individual pixels of an image

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 13:37:51 EST 2010

Showing my age, but HC had an XFCN called "thePixel" (by Steve Drazga),
that returned the value, black or white, of any point on the screen.

For the reverse, setting a pixel, I used to choose the pencil tool and
click at a point. If the pixel color at that point was white, it would change to
black, if the opposite, well, then the opposite.

The first generation of HC users, like WW II veterans, will soon be
history.