Multi-Language-Support iOS

Harald Müller harald at etcpp.de
Thu Nov 18 09:16:12 EST 2010

Hi Ron,

thank you for your remarks! That could be a way to distribute the
loaded language file to the relevant elements. But perhaps the step
via customproperties isn't necessary. When I have to change labels
and texts with a script I could also get the input directly from the
"language file".

(I do want the data to be in an external file, because the handling
of more than one translation should be easy. To make every change
inside the stack by hand wouldn't be very comfortable and the chance
to make errors would be too big.)

Regards,
Harald.