Please suggest script

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Nov 17 13:05:59 EST 2010

Tim,

What you need to do is to loop your fields using a Regular Expression (
http://www.regular-expressions.info/ ) and MatchChunk to find out what
chunks are URLs. Then you set the textstyle of those chunks to linktext. On
the fields you intercept linkclicked and the clicked text will be the urls
which you will be able to open with RevGoURL.

Sorry but I can't help you with the RegEx, I am not that good with them and
I don't have an URL extraction RegEx handy in here. I can try to cook
something at some later time but right now it is not possible for me.

Cheers
andre