paolo mazza mazzapaoloitaly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:56:18 EST 2010

I did exacly what you wrote here.

I got ADDRESS1 =

file:///home/neol/public_html/cgi-bin/(...)/stacks/cacert.pem

Then, in order to check the script, I uploaded the content of this  file
into the variable VAR1 with the command:
put URL ADDRESS1 into VAR1.. and it worked fine!!!

However, even if I

set  the sslCertificates to URL ADDRESS1

the incoming https server does not accept my POST form.

I wonder if the sslCertificates variable accept URL addresses.

Thanks

Paolo