netbook crashes?

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Tue Nov 16 02:40:33 EST 2010

Hello folks, It's been a very long time since I've posted here.

I've got a fellow using one of my programs and he says it won't work on one of his computers.
To rule out any fault of my scripts, I sent him a simple standalone with one button on it that just did some text stuff.
This also crashed on his computer.

System:
Samsung N310 running Windows XP Home edition.

I tried searching the archives, but didn't come up with anything.

T. McCarthy
Ego sum rex Romanus et supra grammaticam.
                  Sigismund I (obit 1437)