[ANN]Data Grid Helper 1.1.4 - Script installer for custom sorting

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 16:35:21 EST 2010

Dear datagrid users and DGH aficionados,

We are glad to announce the availability of a new version of DGH.

What we have for you in this new version?

1) New ready to use scripts for column sorting in the script installer

Two scripts are available:
- a script for disabling the sorting capability of a datagrid
- a script with the required structure for customizing the sorting of
each column of the datagrid

2) New parameter for the script builder

A new parameter allows to change the behavior of the script builder
when it builds the layoutControl handler for a column. The normal
behavior of the script builder was to resize the control at the width
of the column. Now it is possible to preserve the size defined in the
column template.

3) Bug fixed

This version fixes a bug with the sort direction displayed in the
column builder preview after the renaming of a column.

DGH users? Check for updates!

Want to try DGH? Download the trial version and test it for free
during 30 full days:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_phocadownload&view=category&download=17:data-grid-helper-plugin&id=12:trial&Itemid=63

Best regards,
--