LiveCode Personal Banner

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 19:43:55 EST 2010

I did this even though I'm currently using the commercial version.  All it
is is a list that I can drop .rev or .livecode files on and that launches
them with a double click. Keeps the IDE out of the way, don't have to mess
with actually building standalones. And the bonus is, it only loads the
stuff I use regularly. No oracle, mySQL, ODBC, Postgresql, encryption etc.
Plus, correct me if i'm wrong, but if you have 5 standalones and run them
all, doesn't it load all the bundled stuff into EACH standalone? So that you
redundantly load the same thing 5 times?  If this is the case, then seems
like having a stack runner that loads the stuff once so that all subsequent
apps use the same, would be more efficient in the long run. Not positive it
works this way though.