LiveCode Personal Banner

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 15 19:27:01 EST 2010

What about creating a personal 'player' application that starts up
automatically and is just left running in the background. You could then
open your projects as you do in the IDE (e.g. drop them on the app icon,
retrieve them from a recent list or open them via a file selection dialog)
without the distractions of all the other IDE stuff. You'll only see the
splash message once on startup/login irrespective of the number of times you
run your 'apps'.

Terry...

--
Dr Terry Judd | Senior Lecturer in Medical Education
Medical Education Unit